Terms of Service
- By using or visiting the mob.org website or any mob.org products, softwares, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the mob.org website, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms please do not use the Service.
- This Service is provided by mob.org on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and mob.org reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree to be bound by such modifications. mob.org is and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. "Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of mob.org, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the mob.org website.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by mob.org. mob.org has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, mob.org will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve mob.org from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
General Use of the Service-Permissions and Restrictionsmob.org hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without mob.org's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the download page of the Service itself or other explicitly authorized means mob.org may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the commercial uses unless you obtain mob.org's prior written approval.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the mob.org servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, mob.org grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. mob.org reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- You agree not to create posts, publish or distribute contents to mob.org of any kind that is, within the sole discretion of mob.org, determined to be commercial, illegal, offensive or potentially harmful to others.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- mob.org reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your Use of ContentIn addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify mob.org or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of mob.org and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of mob.org or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by mob.org on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of mob.org or the respective licensors of the Content. mob.org and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that mob.org is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against mob.org with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless mob.org, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Account Termination Policy
- mob.org will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- mob.org reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity. mob.org may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
Google Analytics Tracking, Liveinternet, Yandex Metrics
- mob.org has changed its Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising. The features we have implemented is the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- mob.org will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless mob.org have robust notice of, and the your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. We encourage you to read more on Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- mob.org may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics. This helps mob.org better understand how our Service is being used and to help tailor content and advertising on the Service.
Warranty DisclaimerYOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MOB.ORG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. MOB.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. MOB.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND MOB.ORG WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL MOB.ORG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Ability to Accept Terms of ServiceYou affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
Dated: March 10, 2015